Morton Hospital – MORCAP5
In March 2021, Monahan Technologies was contracted by GenCon to provide HVAC upgrades at Morton Hospital in Taunton. The project scope included the installation of new HVAC equipment and exhaust systems for the MORCAP5 unit.
- Installation of new Daikin Outside Air Unit, Greenheck exhaust fans and duct systems.
- Installation of a new Daikin VRV Heat pump system including roof mounted heat pump condenser, branch box distribution and ceiling mounted cassette units.
- Complete control upgrade and integration with the existing Hospital BMS system
- Additional work included complete recommissioning and upgrades to existing existing VAV boxes and controls
- Final testing and balancing to meet Hospital requirements.